Sunday, February 05, 2006

ALMOST TWO YEARS AGO
Today I received a couple of reminders which blindsided me. It's getting close to two years now since I last looked into your eyes.
I miss you with the whole of my being.
Our last night, staying in a luxurious hotel in Sydney, just a couple of blocks up from the Sydney Opera House. Walking down the street, holding your hand, on that warm night to the amazing restaurant within the Opera House. Seated at a table at the window, the best table in the place, our backs to the restaurant, impeccable service, exquisite food and wine, spirited conversation, indulging in the experience for hours.
I know I was beautiful because of how you looked at me.
I was beautiful because you loved me.
Looking out directly across the harbour to the Harbour Bridge.
The bridge we had climbed together all the way to the very top only a couple of weeks before. A dream fulfilled.
Watching the fireworks right in front of us.
It couldn't have been a more perfect last night.
Thank you for all of the beautiful memories.
I'm trying to be brave.
Je t'aimerais toujours.
Bon nuit, mon amour vrai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home