Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Top 10 reasons it's a good thing not to have a Significant Other on Valentine's Day

10. No need to shave legs (or other places).
9. Not having to hear the oh so lame "Was it good for you?" (Okay, I've never actually heard that one but I have heard rumors of it being said. Urban legend? Maybe.)
8. No flowers = no hayfever.
7. No stuffed animals means less things to dust.
6. No chocolate means.... um..... sorry, can't find anything good about 'no chocolate'.
5. Can watch favorite t.v. programs without guilt that I'm taking away quality time from my partner.
4. No dirty looks from those around you who don't have a valentine.
3. Having my woman-power-I-am-enough-alone reinforced. Hear me roar.
2. No need to gush over the wrong size ugly piece of lingerie or stale chocolates bought at the local gas station.

And the Number One reason it's a good thing not to have a Significant Other on Valentine's Day:

Time to make THREE blog entries within a 24 hour period!



Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sneadwoman said...

This blog is just wonderful. And these reasons are too!

6:10 AM  
Blogger SwampHag said...

Thanks Shelly and Sneadwoman! Good to see you here, Sneadwoman. :-)

But I missed one that should be on the list (considering my whining a couple of weeks back):

11. No need to worry about birth control. ;-)

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home