Friday, June 30, 2006

Roller coasters

I LOVE roller coasters.

I love the new ones that take you from 0-60 (or faster) in two seconds. I love the loops. I love the speed.

I especially love wooden roller coasters. I love it that they're starting to build NEW wooden roller coasters for we wooden rollercoaster afficiandos. Love the rougher ride. Love the anticipation of that first big drop.

But I hate hate HATE this emotional roller coaster I've been on.

At work I'm okay. Better than okay, I think. Getting lots accomplished as it's been super busy. I'm okay with my sons, thank goodness.

Beyond that, lots happening lately, little I've written about for a variety of reasons. I'm a mess. Emotions all over the damn map. Not handling it well. Acting out in ways I haven't pursued for a very long time (got a rein on that now I think). It's been a couple of scary and stupid weeks.

So, I just wanna say:

SwampHag, GROW THE FUCK UP!

Get over yourself and find your damn balance and get the hell off the ride!

It's time to behave like a grownup.

3 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Drive into Vancouver. Go to Playland. Get on the wooden roller coaster, scream your way through the ride. When you get off, all better - all grown up - all centered.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Vanda said...

Come over to England and go on some of the big coasters here, but I'm not going on one, no way!

5:00 AM  
Blogger SwampHag said...

Thanks all you sweet, lovely ladies. :-) Sounds like a good idea!

(Vanda, if I'm coming alllllll the way over to England, you bet you're gonna go on a rollercoaster with me. *LOL*)

Today I'm going out with a friend for lunch and a look at a new place she's considering moving to. It's another beautiful day here. Maybe all of it will be healing.

I'll be okay.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home