Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One day I'll get smart.....

.....and blog in the mornings. That's when I feel SOME energy at least. When ideas are coming fast and furious.

By the end of the day/night I'm brain dead. *chuckle*

But I'm too busy at the start of my day. So, for now, I'm stuck (you're stuck) with brain-dead-blogging.

I continue to exercise every morning and some afternoons. This morning I made it through the easy level of a 23-minute workout and stayed active through the afternoon. Was fine during the morning exercises. Hurting like hell now. Feel like I've been hit by a truck and the flu at the same time. But breathing was fine and any rise in body heat is no longer triggering the lovely hives/severe itching that accompanied any exercising the last few years. Getting off that last FM med really has done the trick.

I'm also working on changing my sleep schedule. I never was a night owl until Michael and it no longer really serves me to stay up late, get up late. And that's starting to work as I get up a bit earlier each week and am getting some sleep some nights.

That's the physical self-care. Restarted a gratitude/prayer/goal journal for the rest of me.

Step by step.


4 Comments:

Blogger Shadow said...

My personal "brain dead" time is mornings. That's also when I write in my blog! I figure if I write it, and then go back later in the afternoon, and can still live with what I wrote, then I am ok! So far, I have only fixed one entry!

4:43 AM  
Blogger SwampHag said...

Well done! Seriously. I'm someone who could edit and re-edit like crazy but I've been able to stop that as time goes by and now most of my entries are kinda thrown out there to the wind as soon as I write them.

(Checked out your blog... loved the Rules. *grin*)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Scoot said...

I just started working out a four days back and my god my tummy hurts like having a baby or something.

7:38 PM  
Blogger SwampHag said...

I hope you're able to keep it going, Maya. :-)

Thanks for stopping in here (and looking in on Sam).

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home